- It is the responsibility of the user to provide true, accurate, and current information
- In case any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or not current, or if the Government has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or not current, it has the right to terminate your use of any services on this web site.
- The payee should ensure availability of sufficient funds in his account.
- The use of this web site does not alter or extend any statutory deadlines.
- Failure to make any payment on time or other failure to meet any deadline will not be excused, even if caused by the Payment Gateway error or any malfunction relating to this web site, and any applicable penalties, fines and interest levied or accruing as a result of such failure to pay on time or meet another deadline will apply.
- The system (PG) time will be taken as the payment time for determination of fines, penalties.
- The Government makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information and data provided by any section in this web site. You agree and understand that the information and data on this web site are being provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind and that the information and data may be subject to errors and omissions.
- Government reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services provided on this web site and any conditions of use with or without notice.
- breaches or violations of this User Agreement or other incorporatedagreements or guidelines
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- discontinuance of services or content modifications to this web site
- technical problems or errors
- extended periods of inactivity
- Card details will not be stored on the payment gateway
- Part payment will be considered as non-payment and para. 5 applies
- Provision of service is subject to confirmation by the bank to the Treasury that the transaction is successful
- A commission/service fee of 1.5%+Value Added Tax will be levied on all payments above Rs. 25,000. This threshold may be subject to change.
- Refund policy
- Refund, if any, shall be made directly to your account or credit card.
- Processing fee will not be refunded in the event of incomplete or inaccurate submission of information by the user
- For any query/question on this service please call on the following numbers (Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Payment effected on non working days, public holidays/ bank holidays will be considered as having been effected on the next first working day.( to reconcile with para 6)